It indicates whether the exposure is assigned to the class “retail exposures”, according to Articles 123 and 147 of Regulation (EU) No 575/2013.
Input layer instructions
For the purposes of this variable purchase receivables that meet the requirements of 154(5) or of Article 153(6) of CRR are assimilated to retail exposures.
This classification does not take into account:
– the possibility that the exposure is secured by immovable property;
– the possibility that the exposure is in default;
– the effect of credit risk mitigation techniques.
Used in cubes
- – Credit card debt: convenience credit
- – Credit card debt: extended credit
- – Credit facilities
- – Credit facilities - Enriched
- – Factoring
- – Financial leases
- – Loan - Enriched
- – Other deposits
- – Other loans
- – Other trade receivables
- – Overdrafts
- – Reverse repurchase loans
- – Transferable deposits